DMIT Test for Students
D.M.I.T. Test for students of age group: 11 to 17 years, an important stage estimates 70% of school-aged students facing Study problems. DMI Test integrates more extreme pruning as the mind begins to concentrate and build a good identity.
Discovering the best learning styles at this young age can better improve IQ, EQ, CQ AQ, and SQ. It also is a guideline about what type of classes one will take. This may be the stage where one can decide with regard to your career.
Benefits of Dmit Test for Students
- Understand the student's intrinsic potential.
- Know your creative and analytical mind. The right and left side of the mind.
- Know your 9 Multiple Intelligence Distribution
- Know Personal Quotients: IQ, EQ, CQ AQ, and SQ.
- ATD perspective Analysis and Learning Sensitivity.
- Know your Best Learning Communication Characters.
- Comparison between right and left brain hemispheres.
- Identify your supplementary activities based on DMIT Report.
- Get Career guidance based upon your 9 Multiple Intelligences.
- Analysis of Strength and Weaknesses based on your brain lobes usages.
- Brain lobes analysis and DMIT Test Report suggest how to improve on your weaknesses.
- Know your preferred best Learning Style. Visual, Auditory, and Kinesthetic Learning Style.
Why students need Dmit Test?
- Students usually choose their academic stream subject based on parents pressure and not as per
student inborn talent or Multiple Intelligence.
- They will not follow an actual method to study that they should do.
- As a result, parents find the maximum amount of students get average marks and very few get toppers.
- They need to see their child as to be topper in most fields but of which child can not satisfy their parent’s desires.
- Parents are bothered by their children's careers. Children are attempting to oppose their parents. Maximum parents are not happy with their own careers.
- Many students are usually struggling for any proper Career following the completion of their study. They are getting confused about what to do.
- Relationship compatibility is currently a serious problem in our community.
- Relations are smashing frequently. Misunderstanding & lack of compromise is now a usual phenomenon.
- People are actually victims of stress, confusion, disappointment, and depression.
- Maximum parents, students are certainly not aware or well-known with their inborn talent and potentials.
- Maximum people take the wrong way with receptive of their capacity and so they do not proceed according to strength.
If you are looking for DMIT Software, DMIT Franchise, DMIT Business, DMIT Training or DMIT Certificate, CLICK HERE